Thursday, January 21, 2016

CALA BEAUTY BLENDER


CALA BEAUTY BLENDER

I have a thing for makeup brushes and my favourite brand is currently Real Techniques because their brushes are too die for but that’s a post for another day (lol). I’ve been searching for a real techniques beauty blender but whenever I’m at Foschini or clicks they are never there. My friend told me about Cala cosmetics beauty blender for sale at Dischem for cheap and that it look pretty decent.


I went to Dischem and bought one just for the sake of buying it, and it looks okay (lol). Honestly, I don’t really like it because it’s a bit too hard and it doesn’t apply makeup that well, my brushes do a better job than it. What I did was I cleaned the beauty blender and the stuck it back in the box so now it’s an ornament on my dresser because I’m never using that thing again (lol)
I really don’t like this beauty blender and just because it doesn’t work for me, it doesn’t mean it won’t work for you, and if you have it and it works well for you then thumbs up! I’m glad it’s working for someone. I am going to hunt down the real techniques beauty blender and if you guys know of any other great beauty blenders I should try out, please let me know, I will gladly purchase them.


Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment