Tuesday, February 23, 2016

PART 2: THE MONTH OF LOVE

Hello my beauties,



I know it's been almost two weeks since I last posted anything, but I've been crazy busy because I started a new job and things were so hectic that I had no time for anything however, I'm settled now and ready to start posting again.

I know this blog post is way overdue, but like they say better late than never lol. I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day and were smothered with love by the ones you love. As much as myself and my boyfriend love Valentines day we decided to do something different this year, we spent the day relaxing, watching romance movies, playing board games (our new addiction) and smothering each other with love. As simple as that sounds it was the perfect Valentine's Day for me because just being in the presence of someone who loves you is bliss.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day and even if you didn't celebrate Valentine's Day you can still celebrate it because February is the month of love, and it doesn't have to be with a girlfriend or boyfriend it can be with family member, friend or pet because its about showing love to those you care about.

These pictures were taken a while ago at Greenpoint Park


Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post.

Xoxo





2 comments: